Code of Conduct
1. You must be the legal representative of the individual or entity to request any service on our platform.
2. You are solely responsible for protecting your website and/or application password and access or other account information.
3. The use of logos and names during the website development process is entirely the responsibility of the contractor.
4. The content generated on websites developed by Nexeup is the total responsibility of the individual or entity that contracted our services. We are not responsible for the content on the websites and/or applications.
Responsibilities of both parties
The user expressly agrees that Nexeup will not be responsible for any of the following:
1. Data loss, if it occurs, is the total responsibility of the contractor.
2. Generated content, all content is developed by the website and/or application owner, and Nexeup is not responsible for the content published.
3. Any relationship or transaction carried out by third parties.
4. Domain registration, Nexeup does not register or manage any domains for clients. Domain registration and management are the total responsibility of the client.
Nexeup agrees to be responsible for the following:
1. Delivery of the service according to the agreed-upon date.
2. Nexeup will provide the services purchased through our website, whether it is a package with multiple services or a single service, according to their availability, which should be consulted before hiring.
3. Nexeup is responsible for hosting and making the contracted service available.
Service payments are made directly through the specific page on our website and/or application, using the payment method chosen by the client. The client can choose from the following payment methods: (i) bank transfer; (ii) credit card. Payments are recurring; if the client chooses to pay by credit card, the value according to the chosen service will be automatically credited to the registered card every month. If payment is made by bank transfer, an invoice will be sent to the registered email every month according to the contracted service.